Filled with those little cliches we never paid any attention to 🤪😂
1. It's not some big mystery... Be Positive. A positive outlook is amazing when you stick with it. If you go looking for trouble you'll find it!
2. Count your blessings and don't sweat the small stuff. Really, don't cry over spilled milk!
3. Have faith... just KNOW that everything is going to be alright, and let the rest go. Worrying actually never helped me in the 40 years that I did it nonstop. Why would you be any different?
4. Be yourself. Just be you, and let them be them. Who cares what anyone thinks? Are they happy? Misery LOVES company.. and I'm just not buying any of it anymore.
5. Another cliche for you! Stop looking at the glass half empty; if that glass is half full that's half the battle. Be grateful for what you have. Thinking constantly that this or that will make you happy is a never ending battle. Stop planning to be happy and enjoy today.
6. Live in the now. Kiss the children, stop and smell the roses, and enjoy your day. As long as you're putting one foot in front of the other you don't need to worry about the future. Go with the flow.
7. Live and let live. Accept others flaws and accept your own. Can't we all just get along?
8. Start that hobby you've been putting off! Paint a picture, start your book, collect coins or whatever it is that interests you.
9. Throw away your television set. Not really (unless you're willing), but at least shut it off and live your life instead of your favorite characters life.
10. Throw away your scale! Really! We all come in different shapes and sizes. If you need to watch what you eat fine, but obsessing over it only causes more problems.